Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 18 - Thriftiness

We have NO extra money to spend anymore. So far we are getting by without having to dip into our savings... thank goodness. A new GoodWill store has opened up down the street and I've become a frequent visitor. I have to admit that it has been challenging for me to not go out and buy things that I want, and especially since I've been trying to put Abby's room together. Today I took sold some movies and 4 of my DVD series to Suncoast in the mall; I got $39. I then went to good will and found some pink curtains, a couple of books and some pink baskets for $18 something, then went to Bed Bath and Beyond and found a nice curtain rod on sale for $14.99.

1 comment:

  1. welome to the wonderful world of being poor and having to learn to be thrifty! ;)

    ReplyDelete