Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 7 - IKEA Adventure

Today Elizabeth Giles, Abby, and I drove to the IKEA store in Sacramento. Our mission (well, my mission), was to acquire a crib for Abby. Also on the list was a dresser. We had lunch in the IKEA restaurant and at the advice of Lisa Allred, tried the meatballs (which were amazing by the way). After we ate, we walked around the upstairs checking different things out. While Elizabeth was looking at a chair for her youngest daughter, an IKEA worker by the name of Ray came over to see if we could use any help. Turns out, he is LDS too! This was the first time I've purchased furniture at the store, so it was really neat to experience how easy it is to find everything you need downstairs. My mission was accomplished, thanks to the help of Elizabeth... and I even found a small matching table in the scratch n dent.

No comments:

Post a Comment