Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 26 - Can Hardly Wait

Tonight for our Relief Society meeting, (G.A.B. aka Go Away Better), we had a class on budgeting and some pretty cool crafts. I only participated in the bulb in a glass project. I found these pretty cool vase's in my closet and thought they would be perfect. I really enjoy flowers and I was super excited to see that they had some tulip bulbs! Tulips are my favorite flower, well, one of two. I can hardly wait till these little guys start growing up, up, up! I even put the seaglass that my mother-in-law gave me a few years back at the bottom of one of the jars.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know growing tulips could start indoors like this..pretty cool! I live in Southern California so everything gets put in the soil right away. May I suggest that you take a look at the Sea Glass your mom gave you to see if there is a special one? If so..I would be honored to set it in sterling silver for you so it would become a memory that is wearable art. Some of those pieces may actually be vintage or antique if they were found on the shore. Just a thought. ;) If you have any questions please email me. Are you going to post pictures of your plants in the different phases of growth? I'd be curious to see them. Fair Winds and Calm Seas, Deborah Leon www.mermaidspurseseaglass.com

    ReplyDelete