Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 8 - Crib Assembly

During Abby's early afternoon nap, I took advantage of the time by beginning to assemble her new crib. Everything was moving along so smoothly, I kept thinking, "Oh IKEA, I love you so much for making this so easy." I moved on until I got to the bottom part of the bed which is a series of slats that have to be hammered into place. Once Abby woke up and was fed and content, I got to work on putting the slats in to place. I will tell you now that I have never hated a piece of hardware so much as I have these little plastic screw thingies that practically refused to be hammered into place. And mind you, there were 28 of them!! Most of them did not go down all the way, but only a few stuck up farther than I would like, resisting the powerful fall of my hammer. BAIN I SAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment