Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 34 - Vodka Shots

Ever heard of MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers)? I went to my first MOPS meeting today with my friend Jenn. Pretty cool! It was the first time I have ever left Abby with strangers. It was nice to be baby free for a few hours, though I was a little stressed about being away from her. I kept wanting to go check on her to see how she was doing. Everyone in the group got to make their own vanilla extract. Did you know that you use alcohol to do that?! I didn't... till today. So, here is a pic of my little vodka bottle with some fresh vanilla bean... should be ready in about 8 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it was definitely eyebrow raising when Jenn came home with a bottle of vodka. I knew their was alcohol in it but I guess I always naively assumed that it was a little less potent.

    ReplyDelete