Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 56 - It Figures

You've seen the nice cushy shopping cart cover I have for Abby, right? Well, we had just left Walmart and walked over to Babies'R'Us (so I wouldn't have to put Abby in the car seat, re-park, and drag her out). I didn't feel like taking the cover with me and setting back up again. I'm always tired and a little frustrated after grocery shopping, so the less I have to deal with, the better. Anyway, I put Abby in a cart and went in to check out baby gate prices. After a few moments, I looked at Abby and found her gnawing on the metal bar to the cart! She NEVER does this... she can't with the cover. When I saw this, I sighed and thought to myself how much I wish I had the cover, or at least had wiped the bars down with a sanitizing wipe. Oh well, it's not going to hurt her.

No comments:

Post a Comment