Sunday, January 2, 2011

CM365 2011: What's New?

So, like I said in the previous post, I've am really excited about continuing this project in 2011. I'll be making a few additions to the project posts... just some things that I've thought I would enhance my blog a little bit.

1. Other Happenings
I've found that this blog has become a great journal for our lives. The only thing is, it usually only highlights what is happening in the photo. I would like to remember some of the other things that happened during the day, so I am adding an "Other Happening's" section at the bottom of the post.

2. Add the Date
I had chosen to title each photo according to the number of the day of the year it was. But this caused a little problem... when I fell behind, I would post several photo's on one or two days. The problem was that I kept losing track of the Julian date and would have to constantly look up a Julian Date calendar to figure it out. So, to make my life easier, I will put the actual date below the photo of each post.

3. Assignments and Challenges
I'm going to try and change things up a bit with the pictures by giving myself some assignments and challenges. I was thinking about having a weekly assignment that focuses on a landscape photo, a monthly highlight of an adventure, and a challenge to photograph all the letters of our names that I find where ever I go. If you have some ideas, feel free to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment