Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 25 - Where They Belong

I love that Abby is big enough to help me with a few things around the house. She is quickly learning where things go and is many times all too anxious to do things all by herself. For instance, she knows where the silverware goes. She is still too small to see that there is an order in to where things belong in the drawer, so for now, she just drops them in... and I arrange afterwards. I bet if she knew they have their own slots, she would be all over putting them in order... she is so good at sorting!

Other Happenings:
Finished my CM365 Calendar
Checked out Operation Feedback
Walked the mall and played in playground
Abby knows where her arms and legs are
Listened to Mary Christensen on The Mind Aware
Listened to the beginning of the State of the Union Address

No comments:

Post a Comment