Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 11 - Game Night

I had the Gregory's over for dinner tonight after Abby went down. After we ate, we sat down in the living room and played New Super Mario Bros. Wii. It was a lot of fun. It was so great to just hang out for the evening. A lot of times it surprises me that Abby can sleep through so much noise. I have to say that I was not really very helpful to my team members in this game... though I did beat one of the koopa's before we finished.

Jan 11th

Other Happenings:
Abby now says the word please
Walked 4 mi at mall and went to the playground
Had the Gregory's over for dinner, dessert, and wii
Abby had me read her If You Give A Pig A Party 4 times
-she really loves to point out the pig and the cat in the book
Abby can put on her socks by herself

No comments:

Post a Comment