Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6 - At the Library

Today was story time at our library. Abby has been old enough to go for a month, but this was the first time we made it. I was really surprised by how many kids were there. Abby was a little nervous about the crowd, but she still enjoyed the singing and storytelling. Found out from one of the librarians that it's up to the parents when a child receives their library card. I told Abby she is old enough to have a card, so I think we will go ahead and get one for her next week. She was having a great time pulling books off the shelves. I love my little book lover!

Jan 6th

Other Happenings:
Meet with Jared Souther to learn about my new calling
Started over on my CM365 template
Abby said Dada over and over to a photo of Steve on the fridge

No comments:

Post a Comment